Monday, November 23, 2009

Rise up

First blog post of fall quarter - soon to be winter quarter (thank goodness)

I do not know why I am writing in this now. The ultimate procrastination tool is to blog... and I am definitely not in the mood to finish this philosophy paper on Thus Spoke Zarathustra right now.


So what hearts? What news? Speak, young love!

If you ask me tomorrow, I would say yes. Stupid answer, but the answer remains the same nonetheless. We are young and in love, and yes, we are both very stupid.

I am purchasing a plane ticket to New Orleans for spring break. Getting funky in the French quarter district and sleeping in hostels. I expect southern hospitality and good authentic street jazz.

I am spending Thanksgiving with Alex's family in Olympia. He insists on me being there (though I have a deep fear of meeting the 'family') - I have no idea how he puts up with me. We plan on bringing some kind of apple fennel pudding to the dinner. Very all-American, I know - but his family is definitely all-American.

Reconsidering my career (what else is new). Working for the Spectator has given me a new perspective on journalism - more like an epiphany. I am once again, at a lost. (Again, what else is new!)

To graduate by fall quarter 2010 or not? That is the big question.

5 comments:

Cherlaine said...

it has been so long since you have written a blog. i expect you keep it up or i will shank you.
love, cherlaine

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

Together with Oakley Radar Sunglasses employed by every person, the fashion fans look for out there special Oakley Radar to be able to be noticeable inside the masses. That is in which Oakley colors receive the particular czw6rf photo. To grab the particular Oakley Frogskin eyes, you will find an extensive variety of alternatives from your aviator type for the many adored large spectacles inside the Oakley Frogskins series just like Oakley 1951 MILLISECONDS, Oakley 25LS & Cheap Oakley Sunglasses 54GS. Each and every shape can be a correct German layout and also their particular sophisticated styles are manufactured from the finest craftsmen in operation.

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Ivan Pylat said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t http://essay-writings-service.com know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog:-[

ivan koki said...


Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general,http://www.iessaywriting.net./
the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!
))