Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've got your number!

Have you seen me cry tears like diamonds!
Down and down they fly, faster and faster like the speed of our love!
BATTING A THOUSAND, BUT A HOMERUN CRACK AT LOVE!
This is where I tell you that, I know love's what I need to work at, oh!
Passion Pit!

I HAVE ADD!
And I can't write this article!
Procrastination!
My Spectator article comes out tomorrow!
Go check it out!


I'm going to see Star Trek with you!
Girls are fucking insane!
You're a bitch!

impromptu dance party, go! CHERLAINE! CHERLAINE! CHERLAINE!
WHOA!

listen to this song. vry good. I've been procrastinating since yesterday at 7 pm. up till 5 a.m. and now it is 7 p.m. - a full 24 hrs has passed me by and all I have is the intro.



Ive Got Your Number - Passion Pit

-as stolen from Cherlaine's Blog

No comments: