Friday, May 15, 2009

I don't even know

Thanks to Keoni.. to whom I have acquired all three LOTR movies (I'm sorry, I mean, El señor de los anillos. there were no subtitles, Keoni. I do not speak Elvish)- the goddamn extended version - I have lost this entire day. Never, in my entire life, have I sat so still in one position staring so intently at the screen before. I have no idea if it was sunny or rainy today/tonight. I do not know hunger. I do not know pain. I do not feel love. I do, however, know that one does not simply walk into Mordor.

Every time anyone said "there and back again" in the film I would clap for being so awesome as to have that tattooed on my back on a moment's whim at some random tattoo parlor in the East Village.

I have ignored everyone today. From 4 pm to 2:35 a.m., I have sat rock solid still for the second and third film - each roughly around 4 hours long. Yes, there were some distractions that made me pause the film (i.e. Ella -I'm not blaming you, lovely seeing you; thanks for even making an attempt to get me out of the house / and the blip with Alex - not blaming you either, thanks for the food)

I have a job interview in 7 hours. But unfortunately, adrenaline is rushing through my body. My nights and days have been reversed. I stay up all night and sleep during the day.

The ultimate quesiton now though is... should I spend the next 4 hours awake watching the first movie with the extended version - even though I JUST watched the edited version yesterday - or should I attempt to try and catch some sleep so I look somewhat decent for tomorrow's interview with Pirsohky Piroshky at Pike Place?

What the fuck is wrong with me? I just watched Harry Potter yesterday too. I am just pumped with movies that deal with pure fucking awesomeness.

It's officially 3 in the morning. I just want to wield a sword (or a wand) with fellow cohorts and save the world.

Aubrey's brother has given her his password to his website of movies (there are millions - literally, millions of links to movies). My mother has finally mailed me my Gamecube cord and I've been gifted with a slew of newly downloaded movies on my harddrive.


If I shall never resurface again from this hellhole of a basement - remember me not as the girl that died with a controller in her hand or who willingly chose having her own personal LOTR marathon on her computer over going to a bar - but as a slightly absurd human being that didn't really know how to make much good use of her time.

2 comments:

dear eliza. said...

i feel like you need rescuing, but i am afraid to go up there for fear that i be sucked into the depths of hell.

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

Together with Oakley Radar Sunglasses employed by every person, the fashion fans look for out there special Oakley Radar to be able to be noticeable inside the masses. That is in which Oakley colors receive the particular czw6rf photo. To grab the particular Oakley Frogskin eyes, you will find an extensive variety of alternatives from your aviator type for the many adored large spectacles inside the Oakley Frogskins series just like Oakley 1951 MILLISECONDS, Oakley 25LS & Cheap Oakley Sunglasses 54GS. Each and every shape can be a correct German layout and also their particular sophisticated styles are manufactured from the finest craftsmen in operation.