Friday, May 15, 2009

fuck rejection

I am Tom Cruise in Risky Business. I'm saying fuck it - I'm gonna make my goddamn move. Time is running out. I have three more weeks left of school to do something I should have done a long time ago. And if it doesn't work out, at least I won't regret anything. I have nothing to lose. You will be gone in 3 weeks and I'll probably never see you again.

I have never fucked with the 'Fantasy' before, but now fate has given me an ultimatum. A time-line. This is what fucking happens when you wait too long. Everything happens for a reason. It's a sign, I know it.

lord, forgive me for what I'm about to do.

2 comments:

polarisboy680 said...

I have no idea who you are, but the same thing happened to me. Fuck it. Girls always go on and on about how guys are so shallow, but they should look in the mirror. I had high hopes that something would work out with a girl who was actually intelligent and seemed to me to be different. But nope, just a slap in the fucking face. And now I feel like a complete fucking idiot. Fuck all this shit. This is one of the lowest points in my life, not like I'm trying to throw a pity party for myself, but Jesus Christ, couldn't at least one thing in my life be on my side here?!!?!? is that too damn much to ask for???

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

Together with Oakley Radar Sunglasses employed by every person, the fashion fans look for out there special Oakley Radar to be able to be noticeable inside the masses. That is in which Oakley colors receive the particular czw6rf photo. To grab the particular Oakley Frogskin eyes, you will find an extensive variety of alternatives from your aviator type for the many adored large spectacles inside the Oakley Frogskins series just like Oakley 1951 MILLISECONDS, Oakley 25LS & Cheap Oakley Sunglasses 54GS. Each and every shape can be a correct German layout and also their particular sophisticated styles are manufactured from the finest craftsmen in operation.